RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Intel Reports First-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Intel Reports First-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Record first-quarter revenue was $16.1 billion, up 13 percent year-over-year1 on strength of Intel's data-centric* businesses, which accounted for 49 percent of first-quarter revenue.
- Data-centric growth and operating margin leverage boosted earnings-per-share (EPS), which rose 53 percent year-over-year; non-GAAP EPS was up 32 percent year-over-year.
- Intel is raising its full-year revenue and earnings outlook based on this strong start; expecting 2018 revenue of $67.5 billion, up $2.5 billion from prior guidance.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)
- Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (02.02.2023 15:53)
- Intel to Report Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (05.01.2023 13:09)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (01.11.2022 16:56)
- Intel Corporation - to Report Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (07.10.2022 14:11)