Intel Reports First-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Record first-quarter revenue was $16.1 billion, up 13 percent year-over-year1 on strength of Intel's data-centric* businesses, which accounted for 49 percent of first-quarter revenue.
- Data-centric growth and operating margin leverage boosted earnings-per-share (EPS), which rose 53 percent year-over-year; non-GAAP EPS was up 32 percent year-over-year.
- Intel is raising its full-year revenue and earnings outlook based on this strong start; expecting 2018 revenue of $67.5 billion, up $2.5 billion from prior guidance.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (19.07.2019 13:25)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results (26.04.2019 12:15)
- Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020 (27.03.2019 15:20)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.03.2019 15:17)