Intel Reports First-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Record first-quarter revenue was $16.1 billion, up 13 percent year-over-year1 on strength of Intel's data-centric* businesses, which accounted for 49 percent of first-quarter revenue.
- Data-centric growth and operating margin leverage boosted earnings-per-share (EPS), which rose 53 percent year-over-year; non-GAAP EPS was up 32 percent year-over-year.
- Intel is raising its full-year revenue and earnings outlook based on this strong start; expecting 2018 revenue of $67.5 billion, up $2.5 billion from prior guidance.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)