Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – April 23, 2018 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial
results for the quarter ended March 31, 2018.
"Our ongoing strong revenue growth reflects our momentum globally, up 26% versus the first quarter of 2017 and 23%
on a constant currency basis to $31.1 billion. We have a clear set of exciting opportunities ahead, and our strong
growth enables us to invest in them with confidence," said Ruth Porat, CFO of Alphabet and Google.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.04.2021 16:25)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results (03.02.2021 13:14)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results (30.10.2020 16:09)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:11)