Volkswagen Group delivers over 1 million vehicles in March
- Record result: 1.04 million vehicles in March (+5.3 percent)
- Over 2.6 million units delivered in first quarter of 2018 (+7.4 percent)
- Fred Kappler, Head of Group Sales: “The delivery figures for March round off a successful first quarter. We saw strong growth in our core regions in the first three months.”
The Volkswagen Group recorded its best ever delivery result for a single month in March. The Group also finished the first quarter with an all-time record. At 1.04 million, deliveries by the Volkswagen Group in March were 5.3 percent higher than the prior-year month. Over 2.6 million vehicles were handed over to customers in the first quarter of the year (+7.4 percent). “The first-quarter results confirm the attractiveness of our products. However, this good performance does not mean we can let up in our efforts; instead we must continue to strengthen customers’ trust in our brands and products in the second quarter as well”, Fred Kappler, Head of Group Sales at Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, said.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)
- Volkswagen Group returns to profitability (30.10.2020 15:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)