RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Volkswagen Group delivers over 1 million vehicles in March
Volkswagen Group delivers over 1 million vehicles in March
- Record result: 1.04 million vehicles in March (+5.3 percent)
- Over 2.6 million units delivered in first quarter of 2018 (+7.4 percent)
- Fred Kappler, Head of Group Sales: “The delivery figures for March round off a successful first quarter. We saw strong growth in our core regions in the first three months.”
The Volkswagen Group recorded its best ever delivery result for a single month in March. The Group also finished the first quarter with an all-time record. At 1.04 million, deliveries by the Volkswagen Group in March were 5.3 percent higher than the prior-year month. Over 2.6 million vehicles were handed over to customers in the first quarter of the year (+7.4 percent). “The first-quarter results confirm the attractiveness of our products. However, this good performance does not mean we can let up in our efforts; instead we must continue to strengthen customers’ trust in our brands and products in the second quarter as well”, Fred Kappler, Head of Group Sales at Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, said.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group achieves solid annual results, significant increase in deliveries expected (13.03.2023 14:56)
- Volkswagen Group operating result increases and recovery in China accelerates (01.11.2022 16:25)
- Volkswagen Group - posts robust H1 results (03.08.2022 16:30)
- Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management (17.05.2022 15:46)
- Volkswagen improves cost efficiency and economic efficiency in a tough environment (06.05.2022 13:33)