Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles deliver 114,700 vehicles in the first quarter of the year
- Crafter model series with a clear gain
- Two-digit growth in South America and Africa
In the first three months of the year Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 114,700 vehicles to customers all over the world. That is 5.9 per cent less than in the same period of last year.
Due to the stop on deliveries of the T6 with passenger car registration, which resumed in the beginning of March, the consistently good demand of all Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles models will not be reflected in the first quarter of 2018’s deliveries.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)
- Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery (15.04.2020 11:29)
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)