Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles deliver 114,700 vehicles in the first quarter of the year
- Crafter model series with a clear gain
- Two-digit growth in South America and Africa
In the first three months of the year Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 114,700 vehicles to customers all over the world. That is 5.9 per cent less than in the same period of last year.
Due to the stop on deliveries of the T6 with passenger car registration, which resumed in the beginning of March, the consistently good demand of all Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles models will not be reflected in the first quarter of 2018’s deliveries.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)