Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles deliver 114,700 vehicles in the first quarter of the year
- Crafter model series with a clear gain
- Two-digit growth in South America and Africa
In the first three months of the year Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 114,700 vehicles to customers all over the world. That is 5.9 per cent less than in the same period of last year.
Due to the stop on deliveries of the T6 with passenger car registration, which resumed in the beginning of March, the consistently good demand of all Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles models will not be reflected in the first quarter of 2018’s deliveries.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Lower deliveries for Volkswagen brand in July (14.08.2019 15:41)
- Volkswagen AG - Half-Yearly Financial Report 2019 (26.07.2019 15:21)
- Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year (14.06.2019 14:34)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen determines price range and offer structure for IPO of TRATON (14.06.2019 14:32)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen deliveries in May present a mixed picture (12.06.2019 15:10)