Vienna Insurance Group - Annual result for 2017
Vienna Insurance Group (VIG) has published its Group Annual Report for the financial year 2017 on 18 April 2018 on www.vig.com. This confirmed the preliminary figures published earlier on 22 March 2018. At the same time, VIG is also making its first sustainability report available online. The Supervisory Board has approved the Managing Board’s proposal for a dividend of EUR 0.90 per share.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, London (03.07.2019 16:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation (07.06.2019 14:38)
- Vienna Insurance Group increases premiums and profits in the 1st quarter of 2019 (24.05.2019 15:22)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Presentation - Results for the first quarter 2019 (22.05.2019 14:11)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual Report for the year 2018 (23.04.2019 14:48)