Nokia Board of Directors resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting 2018
Stock Exchange Release
March 27, 2018 at 9:30 (CET +1)
Nokia Board of Directors resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting 2018, dividend of EUR 0.19 per share proposed for 2017
Espoo, Finland - Nokia announced today that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting on May 30, 2018. The notice of the Annual General Meeting and the complete proposals by the Board and its committees to the Annual General Meeting are scheduled to be available on Nokia's website on or about March 28, 2018.
The Board and its committees will submit the following proposals to the Annual General Meeting:
Proposal to pay a dividend of EUR 0.19 per share for 2017;
Proposals on the Board composition;
Proposals on the Board remuneration;
Proposal to authorize the Board to repurchase the company's shares;
Proposal to authorize the Board to issue shares; and
Proposals on the re-election of the auditor and the auditor's remuneration.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and Full Year 2018 (04.02.2019 11:37)
- Nokia Corporation - Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation (09.01.2019 11:05)
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2019 (21.12.2018 15:53)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Q3 Earnings materials (25.10.2018 15:54)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2018 (01.08.2018 14:37)