RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz has set a new unit-sales record every month for the past five years
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz has set a new unit-sales record every month for the past five years
- In February, Mercedes-Benz achieved its 60th consecutive record month with sales of 163,580 vehicles (+6.3%).
- More vehicles were sold than ever before in a February in the sales regions Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA.
- The SUVs and E-Class continued along their successful paths with new sales records.
- The electric smart models are being sold as of now under the EQ brand.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)