Deutsche Bank confirms IPO plans for DWS
DWS (DWS Group SE, to be transformed and renamed DWS Group GmbH & Co. KGaA, (“DWS”)) , together with Deutsche Bank today announced its intention to proceed with the planned Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) on the regulated market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Prime Standard) in the earliest available window, subject to market conditions. The planned IPO is expected to consist purely of the sale of existing shares indirectly held by Deutsche Bank (Via DWS’s sole shareholder, DB Beteiligungs Holding GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Deutsche Bank AG (“Deutsche Bank”)).
With approximately EUR 700 billion of Assets under Management and a workforce present in 22 countries worldwide, DWS is one of the world’s leading asset managers.
DWS will operate in the form of a KGaA (Kommanditgesellschaft auf Aktien) legal structure.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019 (01.07.2019 14:53)
- Deutsche Bank rises to #2 in Euromoney’s 2019 Foreign Exchange Survey (14.06.2019 14:33)
- Deutsche Bank - Annual General Meeting 2019 (17.05.2019 15:10)