NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
A total of 8 030 515 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the plan rules. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to plan participants as announced on February 1, 2018.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 32 500 777.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2019 (25.07.2019 12:48)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (16.07.2019 12:01)
- Nokia Corporation - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2019 (22.05.2019 13:15)