Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2017.
"2017 was a strong year for Facebook, but it was also a hard one," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "In 2018, we're focused on making sure Facebook isn't just fun to use, but also good for people's well-being and for society. We're doing this by encouraging meaningful connections between people rather than passive consumption of content. Already last quarter, we made changes to show fewer viral videos to make sure people's time is well spent. In total, we made changes that reduced time spent on Facebook by roughly 50 million hours every day. By focusing on meaningful connections, our community and business will be stronger over the long term."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (25.07.2019 12:42)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Results (03.07.2019 16:53)
- Facebook Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (26.04.2019 12:28)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results (31.01.2019 15:13)
- Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results (01.11.2018 15:52)