Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2017.
"2017 was a strong year for Facebook, but it was also a hard one," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "In 2018, we're focused on making sure Facebook isn't just fun to use, but also good for people's well-being and for society. We're doing this by encouraging meaningful connections between people rather than passive consumption of content. Already last quarter, we made changes to show fewer viral videos to make sure people's time is well spent. In total, we made changes that reduced time spent on Facebook by roughly 50 million hours every day. By focusing on meaningful connections, our community and business will be stronger over the long term."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook - Q2 2020 Earnings (31.07.2020 10:27)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Results (02.07.2020 07:11)
- Facebook Q1 2020 Earnings (30.04.2020 15:14)
- Facebook - Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis Join Facebook Board of Directors (10.03.2020 11:03)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results (30.01.2020 11:14)