Nokia Board of Directors approves the Nokia Equity Program for 2018 and the issuance of shares held
Stock Exchange Release
February 1, 2018 at 8:15 (CET +1)
Nokia Board of Directors approves the Nokia Equity Program for 2018 and the issuance of shares held by the company
Espoo, Finland - Nokia announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the company's equity program for 2018 (the "Nokia Equity Program 2018") designed to support and align the participants' focus with Nokia's strategy and long-term success. In line with previous years, the Nokia Equity Program 2018 includes the following equity instruments:
An employee share purchase plan (the "Employee Share Purchase Plan"), entitling the eligible employees to contribute a part of their salary to purchase Nokia shares. After a 12-month holding period, Nokia will offer the employees one matching share for every two purchased shares held by an employee at the end of the holding period;
Performance shares, which are dependent on the achievement of independent performance criteria ("Performance Shares"); and
Restricted shares, which are used on a limited basis in retention and recruitment circumstances ("Restricted Shares").
Since 2014, stock options have no longer been part of the Nokia equity programs.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 (30.04.2020 14:57)
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)