Stock Spirits Group PLC - Pre-Close Trading Update
Stock Spirits Group PLC (“the Company”), a leading owner and producer of premium branded spirits and liqueurs that are principally sold in Central and Eastern Europe, today provides a pre-close trading update for the full-year ended 31 December 2017.
Overall trading since the half-year results announced in August, and therefore for the full-year ended 31 December 2017, was slightly ahead of our expectations.
Together, the markets of Poland and the Czech Republic deliver some three-quarters of our revenue. These markets continued to show growth in both volume and value terms (source: Nielsen YTD November 2017).
Our Polish business has performed well, and is making progress towards our strategic priorities despite trading conditions that continue to be highly competitive. We are also pleased with the results of our Czech business.
Group cash flow for the year was strong, resulting in net debt at 31 December 2017 of circa €53m (2016: €60m).
The Company will announce its full-year results for the year ended 31 December 2017 on Wednesday 7 March 2018, when it will provide a more detailed update on trading and performance during the year across its key markets.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Interim Results 2019 (14.05.2019 15:18)
- Stock Spirits Group release AGM 2019 statement (15.02.2019 16:44)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Preliminary Results for the 9 Month Period Ended 30 September 2018 (07.12.2018 13:43)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Pre-Close Trading Update (11.10.2018 17:22)
- Stock Spirits Group PLC - Results for the six months ended 30 June 2018 (08.08.2018 14:54)