Volkswagen AG - Record production figures in 2017
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) produced around 495,000 vehicles (exact figure: 494,511) in 2017, thus setting a new record. Compared to the previous best figure in 2016, the brand succeeded in increasing the number of vehicles made by around another 3.8 per cent. A significant increase in production numbers was recorded by the T-series and Caddy and also by the Amarok pick-up.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)