Volkswagen AG - Record production figures in 2017
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) produced around 495,000 vehicles (exact figure: 494,511) in 2017, thus setting a new record. Compared to the previous best figure in 2016, the brand succeeded in increasing the number of vehicles made by around another 3.8 per cent. A significant increase in production numbers was recorded by the T-series and Caddy and also by the Amarok pick-up.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)
- Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery (15.04.2020 11:29)
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)