Volkswagen AG - Record production figures in 2017
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) produced around 495,000 vehicles (exact figure: 494,511) in 2017, thus setting a new record. Compared to the previous best figure in 2016, the brand succeeded in increasing the number of vehicles made by around another 3.8 per cent. A significant increase in production numbers was recorded by the T-series and Caddy and also by the Amarok pick-up.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)
- Volkswagen Group - Annual Report & Full Year Results 2020 (16.03.2021 13:28)
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)