Vienna Insurance Group in the first three quarters of 2017
Results improve again – positive developments in all important key figures
• Premiums rise around 3 percent to EUR 7,153 million
• Profit (before taxes) increases around 10 percent to EUR 331 million
• Combined ratio improves to 97.3 percent
• Solvency ratio stable at an excellent level of around 225 percent
Vienna Insurance Group’s (VIG) upward trend since the beginning of 2016 has been continued in the results for the first three quarters of 2017. “Our commitment should be seen as being a stable reliable partner, as proved in these figures. In spite of the impact of natural disasters, we expect further positive performance in the fourth quarter, similar to the performance so far in 2017. Therefore, based on the situation today, we expect to significantly increase the good result previously achieved in 2016”, explained Elisabeth Stadler, CEO of Vienna Insurance Group. Due to outstanding claims, it is still unclear how large the impact from storm “Herwart” at the end of October will be on the results. “We expect gross claims in the magnitude of EUR 40 to 45 million. The storm mainly affected our companies in the Czech Republic, Austria and Poland”, outlined Elisabeth Stadler.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first half-year 2021. (24.08.2021 15:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group - the results for the first half-year 2021 (20.08.2021 10:24)
- Vienna Insurance Group - 3M 2021 Results (25.05.2021 14:55)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2021 (05.05.2021 16:06)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Group Annual Report 2020 (15.04.2021 16:15)