MICROSOFT CORP. holds annual shareholders meeting
REDMOND, Wash. — Nov. 29, 2017 — Speaking to shareholders at Microsoft Corp.’s annual meeting on Wednesday, Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella highlighted how digital technology is driving transformation, and the opportunity for Microsoft to help its customers and partners thrive in this evolving world.
“Every customer is looking for both innovative technology to drive new growth, and a strategic partner that can help them build their own digital capability,” Nadella said. “Microsoft will continue to deliver differentiated solutions using new technologies, like cloud, artificial intelligence and mixed reality, to empower our customers to grow and thrive.”
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Amy Hood shared highlights of Microsoft’s strong performance over the past fiscal year including continued growth in its commercial cloud business. Hood noted that Microsoft’s innovation road map, disciplined investment and world-class talent position the company well for continued growth and deliver value for shareholders.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (17.06.2022 15:03)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Fuels Third Quarter Results (29.04.2022 13:29)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2022 14:33)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY22 Q2 (02.02.2022 15:50)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend (10.12.2021 13:58)