Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation and registration of new shares
Espoo, Finland - Based on Nokia Corporation's 2011 Stock Option Plan a total of 130 000 Nokia shares were subscribed for between August 28 and September 25, 2017. The subscription price was EUR 2.08 per share for 37 500 shares, EUR 1.82 per share for 35 000 shares and EUR 2.35 per share for 57 500 shares. The total amount of the subscription price, EUR 276 825.00, will be recorded in the fund for invested non-restricted equity and, consequently, the share capital of the company does not increase.
In addition, the 2 933 541 new shares issued to the company as announced on September 28, 2017 have been entered into the Finnish Trade Register. The shares were issued without consideration.
The new shares carry all the shareholder rights as of the registration date September 29, 2017. The shares are expected to commence trading on Nasdaq Helsinki as of October 2, 2017, and on Euronext Paris as of October 3, 2017, together with other Nokia shares (NOKIA). Euronext Paris will publish a notice announcing the admission to trading on Euronext Paris of the new shares.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)