Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation and registration of new shares
Espoo, Finland - Based on Nokia Corporation's 2011 Stock Option Plan a total of 130 000 Nokia shares were subscribed for between August 28 and September 25, 2017. The subscription price was EUR 2.08 per share for 37 500 shares, EUR 1.82 per share for 35 000 shares and EUR 2.35 per share for 57 500 shares. The total amount of the subscription price, EUR 276 825.00, will be recorded in the fund for invested non-restricted equity and, consequently, the share capital of the company does not increase.
In addition, the 2 933 541 new shares issued to the company as announced on September 28, 2017 have been entered into the Finnish Trade Register. The shares were issued without consideration.
The new shares carry all the shareholder rights as of the registration date September 29, 2017. The shares are expected to commence trading on Nasdaq Helsinki as of October 2, 2017, and on Euronext Paris as of October 3, 2017, together with other Nokia shares (NOKIA). Euronext Paris will publish a notice announcing the admission to trading on Euronext Paris of the new shares.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)