Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz posts best third quarter in the company’s history
- With sales of 220,894 vehicles in September (+4.5%), Mercedes-Benz posted its 55th record month in succession and double-digit growth in unit sales since the beginning of the year (+11.7%).
- The past three months were the best third quarter in the company’s history (+7.9%).
- Unit sales in Europe passed the 100,000 mark in September.
- More than 78,000 SUVs were sold, more than ever before in one month.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)