MICROSOFT announces quarterly dividend, general meeting and changes to its board of directors
REDMOND, Wash. — Sept. 19, 2017 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, reflecting a 3 cent or 7.6 percent increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 14, 2017, to shareholders of record on Nov. 16, 2017. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 15, 2017.
The company also announced the date for the 2017 annual shareholders meeting, to be held Nov. 29, 2017. Shareholders at the close of business on Sept. 29, 2017, the record date, will be entitled to vote at the annual shareholders meeting.
In addition, the company announced the appointment of Hugh Johnston, vice chairman and chief financial officer of PepsiCo, to its board of directors and to the board’s audit committee, effective immediately. Johnston brings valuable experience through his nearly 30-year history at PepsiCo, the global food and beverage company whose product portfolio includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces change to its board of directors (16.03.2020 08:28)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (10.03.2020 08:30)
- Microsoft Commercial Strength Powers Second Quarter Results (30.01.2020 11:16)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (05.12.2019 07:29)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (05.12.2019 07:23)