MICROSOFT announces quarterly dividend, general meeting and changes to its board of directors
REDMOND, Wash. — Sept. 19, 2017 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, reflecting a 3 cent or 7.6 percent increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 14, 2017, to shareholders of record on Nov. 16, 2017. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 15, 2017.
The company also announced the date for the 2017 annual shareholders meeting, to be held Nov. 29, 2017. Shareholders at the close of business on Sept. 29, 2017, the record date, will be entitled to vote at the annual shareholders meeting.
In addition, the company announced the appointment of Hugh Johnston, vice chairman and chief financial officer of PepsiCo, to its board of directors and to the board’s audit committee, effective immediately. Johnston brings valuable experience through his nearly 30-year history at PepsiCo, the global food and beverage company whose product portfolio includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program (20.09.2021 16:58)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q4 (30.07.2021 15:52)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - board of directors announces role changes and quarterly dividend (17.06.2021 14:30)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q3 (30.04.2021 16:30)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2021 15:50)