INTEL CORP - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation’s board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2725 per share ($1.09 per share on an annual basis) on the company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable on Dec. 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on Nov. 7, 2017.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results (30.10.2019 13:16)