Apple Reports Third Quarter Results
Revenue Growth of 7 Percent and EPS Growth of 17 Percent
Services Revenue Hits All-Time Quarterly Record
Cupertino, California — Apple today announced financial results for its fiscal 2017 third quarter ended July 1, 2017. The Company posted quarterly revenue of $45.4 billion and quarterly earnings per diluted share of $1.67. These results compare to revenue of $42.4 billion and earnings per diluted share of $1.42 in the year-ago quarter. International sales accounted for 61 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Apple - 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (07.01.2022 16:05)
- Apple - Apple Reports Fourth Quarter Results (29.10.2021 15:28)
- Apple - Reports Third Quarter Results (30.07.2021 13:51)
- Apple - 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (07.01.2021 17:20)
- Apple Reports Fourth Quarter Results (30.10.2020 16:24)