NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2017
Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2017
Strong results in Nokia Technologies and solid performance in Nokia's Networks business
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation financial report for Q2 and half year 2017 published today. The complete financial report for Q2 and half year 2017 with tables is available at www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our financial reports only, but should review the complete reports with tables.
Non-IFRS net sales in Q2 2017 of EUR 5.6bn (EUR 5.7bn in Q2 2016). Reported net sales in Q2 2017 of EUR 5.6bn (EUR 5.6bn in Q2 2016).
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q2 2017 of EUR 0.08 (EUR 0.03 in Q2 2016). Reported diluted EPS in Q2 2017 of negative EUR 0.07 (negative EUR 0.12 in Q2 2016).
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
July 27, 2017 1 Nokia Networks business Outlook Year to date Group Common and Other Cash & Cash flow Nokia Technologies Financial tables Financial Report for Q 2 and Half Year 2017
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)