NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2017
Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2017
Strong results in Nokia Technologies and solid performance in Nokia's Networks business
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation financial report for Q2 and half year 2017 published today. The complete financial report for Q2 and half year 2017 with tables is available at www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our financial reports only, but should review the complete reports with tables.
Non-IFRS net sales in Q2 2017 of EUR 5.6bn (EUR 5.7bn in Q2 2016). Reported net sales in Q2 2017 of EUR 5.6bn (EUR 5.6bn in Q2 2016).
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q2 2017 of EUR 0.08 (EUR 0.03 in Q2 2016). Reported diluted EPS in Q2 2017 of negative EUR 0.07 (negative EUR 0.12 in Q2 2016).
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
July 27, 2017 1 Nokia Networks business Outlook Year to date Group Common and Other Cash & Cash flow Nokia Technologies Financial tables Financial Report for Q 2 and Half Year 2017
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia wins ten-year network expansion deal with Orange Polska (09.06.2022 14:14)
- Nokia extends partnership with T-Mobile Polska in ten-year deal (22.03.2022 13:03)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 21.03.2022 (22.03.2022 12:59)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 22.02.2022 (23.02.2022 10:45)
- Nokia Corporation - announces share buyback program (03.02.2022 10:48)