NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2017
Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2017
Strong results in Nokia Technologies and solid performance in Nokia's Networks business
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation financial report for Q2 and half year 2017 published today. The complete financial report for Q2 and half year 2017 with tables is available at www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our financial reports only, but should review the complete reports with tables.
Non-IFRS net sales in Q2 2017 of EUR 5.6bn (EUR 5.7bn in Q2 2016). Reported net sales in Q2 2017 of EUR 5.6bn (EUR 5.6bn in Q2 2016).
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q2 2017 of EUR 0.08 (EUR 0.03 in Q2 2016). Reported diluted EPS in Q2 2017 of negative EUR 0.07 (negative EUR 0.12 in Q2 2016).
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
July 27, 2017 1 Nokia Networks business Outlook Year to date Group Common and Other Cash & Cash flow Nokia Technologies Financial tables Financial Report for Q 2 and Half Year 2017
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)