Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results
"With revenues of $26 billion, up 21% versus the second quarter of 2016 and 23% on a constant currency basis, we're delivering strong growth with great underlying momentum, while continuing to make focused investments in new revenue streams," said Ruth Porat, CFO of Alphabet.
Q2 2017 financial highlights
In order to facilitate comparison of current quarter performance to prior periods, this summary table highlights the impact of the $2.7 billion European Commission (EC) fine, which was accrued in Q2 2017:
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results (29.10.2021 14:01)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results (30.07.2021 16:06)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.04.2021 16:25)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results (03.02.2021 13:14)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results (30.10.2020 16:09)