Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results
"With revenues of $26 billion, up 21% versus the second quarter of 2016 and 23% on a constant currency basis, we're delivering strong growth with great underlying momentum, while continuing to make focused investments in new revenue streams," said Ruth Porat, CFO of Alphabet.
Q2 2017 financial highlights
In order to facilitate comparison of current quarter performance to prior periods, this summary table highlights the impact of the $2.7 billion European Commission (EC) fine, which was accrued in Q2 2017:
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter2019 Results (30.10.2019 13:50)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2019 Results (30.07.2019 16:39)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2019 Results (30.04.2019 16:31)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results (05.02.2019 17:00)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results (26.10.2018 15:38)