Deutsche Bank publishes prior periods’ pro-forma results for new corporate divisions
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/ NYSE: DB) published a Financial Data Supplement (“FDS”) which presents the view of the Bank’s 2015, 2016 and 1Q2017 financial results in the new 2Q2017 segmental structure. Deutsche Bank business operations have been organized under a new structure as announced on 5 March 2017 with the following segments:
• Corporate & Investment Bank,
• Private & Commercial Bank,
• Deutsche Asset Management,
It is intended to report along the new segment structure as part of the bank’s 2Q2017 interim financial statements on 27 July 2017.
The key changes compared to Deutsche Bank’s previously reported segmental information are outlined below.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.6 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2021 (30.04.2021 16:38)
- Deutsche Bank Joins New Net Zero Banking Alliance (27.04.2021 16:27)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2021 to be held virtually again (15.04.2021 16:32)
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)