Deutsche Bank publishes prior periods’ pro-forma results for new corporate divisions
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/ NYSE: DB) published a Financial Data Supplement (“FDS”) which presents the view of the Bank’s 2015, 2016 and 1Q2017 financial results in the new 2Q2017 segmental structure. Deutsche Bank business operations have been organized under a new structure as announced on 5 March 2017 with the following segments:
• Corporate & Investment Bank,
• Private & Commercial Bank,
• Deutsche Asset Management,
It is intended to report along the new segment structure as part of the bank’s 2Q2017 interim financial statements on 27 July 2017.
The key changes compared to Deutsche Bank’s previously reported segmental information are outlined below.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)
- Deutsche Bank to create International Private Bank (11.06.2020 15:03)
- Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb (12.05.2020 13:06)
- Deutsche Bank announces results for the first quarter 2020 (28.04.2020 13:49)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2020 to be held virtually (16.04.2020 12:44)