Deutsche Bank publishes prior periods’ pro-forma results for new corporate divisions
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/ NYSE: DB) published a Financial Data Supplement (“FDS”) which presents the view of the Bank’s 2015, 2016 and 1Q2017 financial results in the new 2Q2017 segmental structure. Deutsche Bank business operations have been organized under a new structure as announced on 5 March 2017 with the following segments:
• Corporate & Investment Bank,
• Private & Commercial Bank,
• Deutsche Asset Management,
It is intended to report along the new segment structure as part of the bank’s 2Q2017 interim financial statements on 27 July 2017.
The key changes compared to Deutsche Bank’s previously reported segmental information are outlined below.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank plans to initiate share repurchases of up to €450 mil. in 2023 starting in Aug. (27.07.2023 16:57)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 3.3 billion in the first half year of 2023 (27.07.2023 14:33)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.9 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2023 (27.04.2023 17:30)
- Deutsche Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2023 – shareholders to vote on 50% higher dividend (04.04.2023 15:22)
- Deutsche Bank reports continued delivery of transformation in 2022 and clear targets for 2025 (21.03.2023 15:02)