Deutsche Bank publishes prior periods’ pro-forma results for new corporate divisions
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/ NYSE: DB) published a Financial Data Supplement (“FDS”) which presents the view of the Bank’s 2015, 2016 and 1Q2017 financial results in the new 2Q2017 segmental structure. Deutsche Bank business operations have been organized under a new structure as announced on 5 March 2017 with the following segments:
• Corporate & Investment Bank,
• Private & Commercial Bank,
• Deutsche Asset Management,
It is intended to report along the new segment structure as part of the bank’s 2Q2017 interim financial statements on 27 July 2017.
The key changes compared to Deutsche Bank’s previously reported segmental information are outlined below.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results (30.10.2019 13:55)
- Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities (27.09.2019 11:39)
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019 (01.07.2019 14:53)