VGP - VGP details payment of capital reduction Payment of € 1.08 per share to shareholders on 4.8.17
On 12 May 2017 the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting of VGP NV approved the proposed distribution of € 1.08 per share.
The payment date for the distribution of the capital reduction has been fixed on 4 August 2017.
As of 1 August 2017 (ex date), the shares of VGP NV will be traded on Euronext Brussels ex coupon no 5. The record date will be 3 August 2017. The right to receive the payment will be represented by coupon no. 5.
The effective payment of the shareholder disbursement for registered and dematerialized shares will occur on 4 August 2017 upon presentation of coupon no. 5 at KBC Bank.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - First three quarters results 2020 (26.11.2020 13:47)
- VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for first half 2020 (06.08.2020 11:12)
- VGP NV - Shareholders' Meetings of 8 May 2020 (12.05.2020 12:57)
- VGP to launch capital increase of approximately € 200 million via an accelerated bookbuild offering (21.04.2020 13:53)
- VGP - Notice of the Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting (15.04.2020 11:23)