VGP - VGP details payment of capital reduction Payment of € 1.08 per share to shareholders on 4.8.17
On 12 May 2017 the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting of VGP NV approved the proposed distribution of € 1.08 per share.
The payment date for the distribution of the capital reduction has been fixed on 4 August 2017.
As of 1 August 2017 (ex date), the shares of VGP NV will be traded on Euronext Brussels ex coupon no 5. The record date will be 3 August 2017. The right to receive the payment will be represented by coupon no. 5.
The effective payment of the shareholder disbursement for registered and dematerialized shares will occur on 4 August 2017 upon presentation of coupon no. 5 at KBC Bank.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP and Allianz Joint Venture completes €232 M logistics portfolio purchase (03.12.2019 11:34)
- VGP NV successfully raises the intended maximum amount of € 150 million with bond issue in one day (27.11.2019 11:53)
- VGP NV - Broad-based Strength in New Leases Driving Record Development Pipeline (19.11.2019 11:15)
- VGP NV - Convocation of a Special Shareholders' Meeting (05.11.2019 14:49)
- VGP NV - Launch of Schuldschein Loan for a nominal amount of € 100 million (03.09.2019 16:13)