Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2017 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – April 27, 2017 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017.
"Our excellent results represent a terrific start to 2017, with revenues up 22% versus the first quarter of 2016 and 24% on a constant currency basis. We clearly continue to benefit from our ongoing investments in product innovation and have great momentum in our new businesses across Alphabet," said Ruth Porat, CFO of Alphabet.
Q1 2017 financial highlights
The following summarizes our consolidated financial results for the quarters ended March 31, 2016 and 2017 (in millions, except for per share information, effective tax rate, and headcount; unaudited):
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter2019 Results (30.10.2019 13:50)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2019 Results (30.07.2019 16:39)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2019 Results (30.04.2019 16:31)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results (05.02.2019 17:00)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results (26.10.2018 15:38)