NOKIA CORPORATION - Interim Report for Q1 2017
Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2017
Solid overall results, with strong performance in Mobile Networks; full year outlook reiterated
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation interim report for first quarter 2017 published today. The complete first quarter 2017 interim report with tables is available at www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our interim reports only, but should review the complete reports with tables.
Non-IFRS net sales in Q1 2017 of EUR 5.4bn (EUR 5.6bn in Q1 2016). Reported net sales in Q1 2017 of EUR 5.4bn (EUR 5.5bn in Q1 2016).
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q1 2017 of EUR 0.03 (EUR 0.03 in Q1 2016). Reported diluted EPS in Q1 2017 of negative EUR 0.08 (negative EUR 0.11 in Q1 2016).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)