NOKIA CORPORATION - Interim Report for Q1 2017
Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2017
Solid overall results, with strong performance in Mobile Networks; full year outlook reiterated
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation interim report for first quarter 2017 published today. The complete first quarter 2017 interim report with tables is available at www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our interim reports only, but should review the complete reports with tables.
Non-IFRS net sales in Q1 2017 of EUR 5.4bn (EUR 5.6bn in Q1 2016). Reported net sales in Q1 2017 of EUR 5.4bn (EUR 5.5bn in Q1 2016).
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q1 2017 of EUR 0.03 (EUR 0.03 in Q1 2016). Reported diluted EPS in Q1 2017 of negative EUR 0.08 (negative EUR 0.11 in Q1 2016).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia wins ten-year network expansion deal with Orange Polska (09.06.2022 14:14)
- Nokia extends partnership with T-Mobile Polska in ten-year deal (22.03.2022 13:03)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 21.03.2022 (22.03.2022 12:59)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 22.02.2022 (23.02.2022 10:45)
- Nokia Corporation - announces share buyback program (03.02.2022 10:48)