NOKIA CORPORATION - Interim Report for Q1 2017
Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2017
Solid overall results, with strong performance in Mobile Networks; full year outlook reiterated
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation interim report for first quarter 2017 published today. The complete first quarter 2017 interim report with tables is available at www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our interim reports only, but should review the complete reports with tables.
Non-IFRS net sales in Q1 2017 of EUR 5.4bn (EUR 5.6bn in Q1 2016). Reported net sales in Q1 2017 of EUR 5.4bn (EUR 5.5bn in Q1 2016).
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q1 2017 of EUR 0.03 (EUR 0.03 in Q1 2016). Reported diluted EPS in Q1 2017 of negative EUR 0.08 (negative EUR 0.11 in Q1 2016).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)