INTEL CORP. - Intel Commences Cash Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of Mobileye
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) today announced that Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel, is commencing the previously announced tender offer for all of the outstanding ordinary shares of Mobileye N.V. (NYSE: MBLY) at a price of $63.54 per share, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, payable in cash to the holders thereof. The tender offer is being made pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, dated as of March 12, 2017, by and among Intel Corporation, Mobileye and Cyclops Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel that was converted into Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, on April 4, 2017.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)