INTEL CORP. - Intel Commences Cash Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of Mobileye
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) today announced that Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel, is commencing the previously announced tender offer for all of the outstanding ordinary shares of Mobileye N.V. (NYSE: MBLY) at a price of $63.54 per share, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, payable in cash to the holders thereof. The tender offer is being made pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, dated as of March 12, 2017, by and among Intel Corporation, Mobileye and Cyclops Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel that was converted into Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, on April 4, 2017.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results (30.10.2019 13:16)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (13.09.2019 15:39)
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (19.07.2019 13:25)