INTEL CORP. - Intel Commences Cash Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of Mobileye
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) today announced that Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel, is commencing the previously announced tender offer for all of the outstanding ordinary shares of Mobileye N.V. (NYSE: MBLY) at a price of $63.54 per share, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, payable in cash to the holders thereof. The tender offer is being made pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, dated as of March 12, 2017, by and among Intel Corporation, Mobileye and Cyclops Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel that was converted into Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, on April 4, 2017.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2023 Intel Corporation Earnings (27.07.2023 17:25)
- Intel Agrees to Sell Minority Stake in IMS Nanofabrication Business to Bain Capital (22.06.2023 14:44)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (27.04.2023 16:22)
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)
- Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (02.02.2023 15:53)