INTEL CORP. - Intel Commences Cash Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of Mobileye
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) today announced that Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel, is commencing the previously announced tender offer for all of the outstanding ordinary shares of Mobileye N.V. (NYSE: MBLY) at a price of $63.54 per share, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, payable in cash to the holders thereof. The tender offer is being made pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, dated as of March 12, 2017, by and among Intel Corporation, Mobileye and Cyclops Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel that was converted into Cyclops Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, on April 4, 2017.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Names April Miller Boise Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer (09.06.2022 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings (02.05.2022 14:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)
- Intel Corporation - Q4 2021 Intel Corporation Earnings (02.02.2022 15:17)