Deutsche Bank publishes Annual Report 2016 and fixes total proceeds from capital increase at EUR 8.0
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE / NYSE: DB) today published its 2016 Annual Report. This includes an overview of Deutsche Bank, the Management Report and the bank’s audited consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2016. In addition, the bank today published its 2016 Corporate Responsibility Report and Human Resources Report.
Frankfurt am Main, 19 March 2017 – 14:56 CET – Deutsche Bank AG (XETRA: DBKGn.DE / NYSE: DB) today fixed the total proceeds from its capital increase against cash contributions at EUR 8.0 billion and set the following key parameters:
— Issue of 687.5 million new shares
— Subscription ratio of 2 : 1
— Subscription price of EUR 11.65 per share
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)
- Deutsche Bank to create International Private Bank (11.06.2020 15:03)
- Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb (12.05.2020 13:06)
- Deutsche Bank announces results for the first quarter 2020 (28.04.2020 13:49)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2020 to be held virtually (16.04.2020 12:44)