Deutsche Bank publishes Annual Report 2016 and fixes total proceeds from capital increase at EUR 8.0
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE / NYSE: DB) today published its 2016 Annual Report. This includes an overview of Deutsche Bank, the Management Report and the bank’s audited consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2016. In addition, the bank today published its 2016 Corporate Responsibility Report and Human Resources Report.
Frankfurt am Main, 19 March 2017 – 14:56 CET – Deutsche Bank AG (XETRA: DBKGn.DE / NYSE: DB) today fixed the total proceeds from its capital increase against cash contributions at EUR 8.0 billion and set the following key parameters:
— Issue of 687.5 million new shares
— Subscription ratio of 2 : 1
— Subscription price of EUR 11.65 per share
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results (30.10.2019 13:55)
- Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities (27.09.2019 11:39)
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019 (01.07.2019 14:53)