Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Group, the signing of the MoU with Tata Motors Ltd.
Matthias Müller, CEO of Volkswagen AG, Bernhard Maier, CEO of ŠKODA Auto and Günther Butschek, CEO und Managing Director of Tata Motors Ltd., have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) which forms the basis for exploring long-term strategic cooperation in clearly-defined fields. The goal of the strategic alliance is to bundle the expertise of both car manufacturers with a view to jointly developing vehicle components and possibly also vehicle concepts.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management (17.05.2022 15:46)
- Volkswagen improves cost efficiency and economic efficiency in a tough environment (06.05.2022 13:33)
- Volkswagen Group - bolsters expansion in global growth markets after strong Q1 results (06.05.2022 13:31)
- Volkswagen AG publishes preliminary key figures for the first quarter 2022 (19.04.2022 16:16)
- Volkswagen Delivers on NEW AUTO Strategy, Laying Basis for 2022 (18.03.2022 14:55)