Volkwagen AG - Volkswagen Group, the signing of the MoU with Tata Motors Ltd.
Matthias Müller, CEO of Volkswagen AG, Bernhard Maier, CEO of ŠKODA Auto and Günther Butschek, CEO und Managing Director of Tata Motors Ltd., have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) which forms the basis for exploring long-term strategic cooperation in clearly-defined fields. The goal of the strategic alliance is to bundle the expertise of both car manufacturers with a view to jointly developing vehicle components and possibly also vehicle concepts.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group posts solid H1 results and strengthens strategic position in China (01.08.2023 15:59)
- Volkswagen AG - dividend for 2022 (11.05.2023 15:18)
- Volkswagen Group makes solid start to fiscal year 2023 with strong increase in revenues (04.05.2023 14:20)
- Volkswagen Group’s solid financial performance lays basis for profitable growth in key markets (17.03.2023 15:09)
- Volkswagen Group achieves solid annual results, significant increase in deliveries expected (13.03.2023 14:56)