Apple Reports Record First Quarter Results
Apple today announced financial results for its fiscal 2017 first quarter ended December 31, 2016. The Company posted all-time record quarterly revenue of $78.4 billion and all-time record quarterly earnings per diluted share of $3.36. These results compare to revenue of $75.9 billion and earnings per diluted share of $3.28 in the year-ago quarter. International sales accounted for 64 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Apple Reports Second Quarter Results (02.05.2022 16:19)
- Apple - 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (07.01.2022 16:05)
- Apple - Apple Reports Fourth Quarter Results (29.10.2021 15:28)
- Apple - Reports Third Quarter Results (30.07.2021 13:51)
- Apple - 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (07.01.2021 17:20)