Volkswagen statement on the investigation by the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office
Volkswagen AG announces that the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office has extended its investigation against two members of the Company’s Board for alleged market manipulation to include Hans Dieter Pötsch. Based on careful examination by internal and external legal experts, the Company reaffirms its belief that the Volkswagen Board of Management duly fulfilled its disclosure obligation under German capital markets law. The proceedings refer to the period during which Hans Dieter Pötsch served as the Group Chief Financial Officer. The Company and Hans Dieter Pötsch will continue to give the inquiries by the public prosecutor’s office their full support.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)
- Volkswagen extends suspension of production (27.03.2020 12:05)
- Volkswagen brand suspends production on Thursday due to corona crisis (18.03.2020 12:48)
- Volkswagen AG with positive business performance in 2019 (28.02.2020 16:32)
- Volkswagen AG to sell RENK shares to Triton (03.02.2020 15:11)