RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Volkswagen statement on the investigation by the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office
Volkswagen statement on the investigation by the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office
Volkswagen AG announces that the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office has extended its investigation against two members of the Company’s Board for alleged market manipulation to include Hans Dieter Pötsch. Based on careful examination by internal and external legal experts, the Company reaffirms its belief that the Volkswagen Board of Management duly fulfilled its disclosure obligation under German capital markets law. The proceedings refer to the period during which Hans Dieter Pötsch served as the Group Chief Financial Officer. The Company and Hans Dieter Pötsch will continue to give the inquiries by the public prosecutor’s office their full support.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group’s solid financial performance lays basis for profitable growth in key markets (17.03.2023 15:09)
- Volkswagen Group achieves solid annual results, significant increase in deliveries expected (13.03.2023 14:56)
- Volkswagen Group operating result increases and recovery in China accelerates (01.11.2022 16:25)
- Volkswagen Group - posts robust H1 results (03.08.2022 16:30)
- Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management (17.05.2022 15:46)