Volkswagen statement on the investigation by the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office
Volkswagen AG announces that the Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office has extended its investigation against two members of the Company’s Board for alleged market manipulation to include Hans Dieter Pötsch. Based on careful examination by internal and external legal experts, the Company reaffirms its belief that the Volkswagen Board of Management duly fulfilled its disclosure obligation under German capital markets law. The proceedings refer to the period during which Hans Dieter Pötsch served as the Group Chief Financial Officer. The Company and Hans Dieter Pötsch will continue to give the inquiries by the public prosecutor’s office their full support.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)