RM-SYSTÉM»Události»AVG Announces Extraordinary General Meeting Results
AVG Announces Extraordinary General Meeting Results
AMSTERDAM, Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the online security company™, announced that, during an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (EGM) held today, AVG's general meeting adopted the proposed resolutions relating to the previously disclosed tender offer by Avast Software B.V. (Avast), a direct wholly owned subsidiary of Avast Holding B.V. (Parent), to purchase all of the outstanding shares of AVG. These matters are described in greater detail in the EGM agenda dated July 13, 2016 (the Agenda) disclosed previously by AVG. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this press release will have meanings as set forth in the Agenda.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- AVG - Court orders squeeze-out (20.02.2017 14:45)
- AVG - Launches Powerful New Products for 2017 (12.01.2017 17:57)
- AVG - Avast Announces Expiration of Subsequent Offering Period and Completion of Offer for AVG (02.11.2016 11:05)
- Avast Announces Final Extension of the Offer for AVG (20.10.2016 12:30)
- Avast Closes Acquisition of AVG Technologies (05.10.2016 07:47)