Microsoft Cloud Strength Highlights Fourth Quarter Results
- Revenue was $20.6 billion GAAP, and $22.6 billion non-GAAP
- Operating income was $3.1 billion GAAP, and $6.2 billion non-GAAP
- Net income was $3.1 billion GAAP, and $5.5 billion non-GAAP
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.39 GAAP, and $0.69 non-GAAP
“This past year was pivotal in both our own transformation and in partnering with our customers who are navigating their own digital transformations,” said Satya Nadella, chief executive officer at Microsoft. “The Microsoft Cloud is seeing significant customer momentum and we’re well positioned to reach new opportunities in the year ahead.”
The following table reconciles our financial results reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) to non-GAAP financial results. Microsoft has provided this non-GAAP financial information to aid investors in better understanding the company’s performance. Additional information regarding non-GAAP definitions is provided below. All growth comparisons relate to the corresponding period in the last fiscal year.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft Annual Report 2020 (21.10.2020 14:22)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (16.09.2020 08:02)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q4 (24.07.2020 10:56)
- Microsoft Store announces new approach to retail (02.07.2020 11:11)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (23.06.2020 14:44)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q3 (30.04.2020 14:56)