AVG Announces Preliminary Second Quarter 2016 Revenue Results
AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG) ("AVG" or the "Company"), the online security company™ providing leading software and services to secure devices, data and people, today reported preliminary revenue results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016.
For the second quarter, AVG is estimating revenue to be in the range of $104 million to $106 million. The Company expects to disclose final financial results, including revenue, for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016 as soon as practicable.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- AVG - Court orders squeeze-out (20.02.2017 14:45)
- AVG - Launches Powerful New Products for 2017 (12.01.2017 17:57)
- AVG - Avast Announces Expiration of Subsequent Offering Period and Completion of Offer for AVG (02.11.2016 11:05)
- Avast Announces Final Extension of the Offer for AVG (20.10.2016 12:30)
- Avast Closes Acquisition of AVG Technologies (05.10.2016 07:47)