RM-SYSTÉM»Události»AVG Announces Results of Its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
AVG Announces Results of Its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG) today announced that it held its annual general meeting of shareholders on Thursday, June 9, 2016 where Jeffrey Ross has been appointed as a management board member / CFO of AVG's management board for a period of four (4) years ending immediately following the AGM 2020. In addition, the general meeting of shareholders approved the proposed amendment to the Articles of Association of AVG Technologies N.V., effective as of June 9, 2016. Furthermore, the amended Articles of Association of AVG (which have been filed with the SEC on a Form 6-K) are available free of charge at the Investor Relations page (Corporate Governance section under Corporate Documents) of AVG's website at investors.avg.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- AVG - Court orders squeeze-out (20.02.2017 14:45)
- AVG - Launches Powerful New Products for 2017 (12.01.2017 17:57)
- AVG - Avast Announces Expiration of Subsequent Offering Period and Completion of Offer for AVG (02.11.2016 11:05)
- Avast Announces Final Extension of the Offer for AVG (20.10.2016 12:30)
- Avast Closes Acquisition of AVG Technologies (05.10.2016 07:47)