VOLKSWAGEN AG - Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivers 2.43 million vehicles
Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivers 2.43 million vehicles worldwide in the first five months of the year
• At 495,900 units, deliveries in May remain at previous year's level
• Brand Board Member for Sales Jürgen Stackmann: "Deliveries in May at 2015 level.
Strong impetus for orders from new Tiguan since market launch."
The Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand handed over 2.43 million vehicles to customers in the first five months of 2016, almost matching the prior year level (2.48 million vehicles). 495,900 units were delivered in May, compared with 499,500 units in the comparable month last year. Jürgen Stackmann, Board Member for Sales, explained: "in May, our worldwide deliveries were at the same level as in 2015. In China, the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand achieved further growth, while deliveries in Europe remained stable at the prior year level. The market launch of the new Tiguan in Europe has been successful – it will set the pace over the next few months."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)