RM-SYSTÉM»Události»VOLKSWAGEN AG - Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivers 2.43 million vehicles
VOLKSWAGEN AG - Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivers 2.43 million vehicles
Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand delivers 2.43 million vehicles worldwide in the first five months of the year
• At 495,900 units, deliveries in May remain at previous year's level
• Brand Board Member for Sales Jürgen Stackmann: "Deliveries in May at 2015 level.
Strong impetus for orders from new Tiguan since market launch."
The Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand handed over 2.43 million vehicles to customers in the first five months of 2016, almost matching the prior year level (2.48 million vehicles). 495,900 units were delivered in May, compared with 499,500 units in the comparable month last year. Jürgen Stackmann, Board Member for Sales, explained: "in May, our worldwide deliveries were at the same level as in 2015. In China, the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand achieved further growth, while deliveries in Europe remained stable at the prior year level. The market launch of the new Tiguan in Europe has been successful – it will set the pace over the next few months."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group’s solid financial performance lays basis for profitable growth in key markets (17.03.2023 15:09)
- Volkswagen Group achieves solid annual results, significant increase in deliveries expected (13.03.2023 14:56)
- Volkswagen Group operating result increases and recovery in China accelerates (01.11.2022 16:25)
- Volkswagen Group - posts robust H1 results (03.08.2022 16:30)
- Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management (17.05.2022 15:46)