NOKIA CORPORATION - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2016
Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2016
Espoo, Finland -The Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of Nokia Corporation was held on June 16, 2016 and adopted the following resolutions:
The AGM resolved to distribute an ordinary dividend of EUR 0.16 per share for financial year 2015. In addition the AGM resolved to distribute a special dividend of EUR 0.10 per share. The ex-dividend date is at New York Stock Exchange on June 16, 2016 and at Nasdaq Helsinki and Euronext Paris on June 17, 2016. The dividend record date is on June 20, 2016 and the aggregate dividend is expected be paid on or about July 5, 2016.
Members of the Board of Directors and Board's Committees elected
The AGM resolved to elect nine members to the Board of Directors of Nokia ("Board"). The following members of the Board were re-elected for a term ending at the close of the Annual General Meeting in 2017: Vivek Badrinath, Bruce Brown, Louis R. Hughes, Jean C. Monty, Elizabeth Nelson, Olivier Piou, Risto Siilasmaa and Kari Stadigh. Carla Smits-Nusteling was elected as new member of the Board for the same term. The résumés of the elected Board members are available at http://company.nokia.com/en/about-us/corporate-governance/board-of-directors/meet-the-board.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)