Nokia's Capital Markets Day will be held on November 15, 2016
Espoo, Finland - Nokia plans to hold its Capital Markets Day 2016, an event for the investor community, in Barcelona on November 15, 2016.
A live webcast of the event will begin at 9 a.m. Barcelona time (8 a.m. London; 3 a.m. New York). Investors and media are welcome to view the webcast, which will be made available on our investor relations website. In accordance with our normal practice, a press release related to the event is expected to be published on November 15, 2016, before the meeting starts.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)