Nokia's Capital Markets Day will be held on November 15, 2016
Espoo, Finland - Nokia plans to hold its Capital Markets Day 2016, an event for the investor community, in Barcelona on November 15, 2016.
A live webcast of the event will begin at 9 a.m. Barcelona time (8 a.m. London; 3 a.m. New York). Investors and media are welcome to view the webcast, which will be made available on our investor relations website. In accordance with our normal practice, a press release related to the event is expected to be published on November 15, 2016, before the meeting starts.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)