Nokia provides recast segment results for 2015 reflecting new financial reporting structure
Espoo, Finland - Nokia today provided recast segment results for 2015 reflecting the company's new financial reporting and organizational structure, following the acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent. Nokia's organizational structure is intended to enable the company to create an innovation leader in next generation technology and services. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is at the forefront of creating and licensing the technologies that are increasingly at the heart of our connected lives.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2021 (30.07.2021 15:56)
- Nokia Corporation - expects to revise upwards its 2021 financial guidance (15.07.2021 13:16)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (08.07.2021 14:50)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)