Nokia provides recast segment results for 2015 reflecting new financial reporting structure
Espoo, Finland - Nokia today provided recast segment results for 2015 reflecting the company's new financial reporting and organizational structure, following the acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent. Nokia's organizational structure is intended to enable the company to create an innovation leader in next generation technology and services. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is at the forefront of creating and licensing the technologies that are increasingly at the heart of our connected lives.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)