Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Second Quarter Dividend
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 75 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable on June 10, 2016 to shareholders of record of Common Stock at the close of business on May 13, 2016.
This second quarter dividend compares with 73 cents per share paid in the first quarter of 2016.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 34 consecutive years.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - Reports results for second quarter 2020 (04.08.2020 14:19)
- ExxonMobil - Reports Results for First Quarter 2020 (12.05.2020 12:43)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (15.04.2020 10:56)
- ExxonMobil - Fourth Quarter 2019 (03.02.2020 14:54)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (05.11.2019 16:01)