Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Second Quarter Dividend
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 75 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable on June 10, 2016 to shareholders of record of Common Stock at the close of business on May 13, 2016.
This second quarter dividend compares with 73 cents per share paid in the first quarter of 2016.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 34 consecutive years.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (18.10.2021 13:58)
- ExxonMobil Earns $4.7 Billion in Second Quarter 2021 (30.07.2021 14:17)
- ExxonMobil - Dividend information (30.04.2021 16:51)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Report (25.03.2021 13:38)
- ExxonMobil Reports Results for Fourth Quarter 2020 (04.02.2021 15:59)