AVG Technologies publishes its 2015 Annual Report
AMSTERDAM, April 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG® Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the online security company™, announced today that it has filed its 2015 Annual Report on Form 20-F, including financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015, and its 2015 Remuneration Report with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
AVG's 2015 Annual Report on Form 20-F and 2015 Remuneration Report are available on AVG's investor relations website at investors.avg.com, where they can be viewed and downloaded. Shareholders may request a hard copy of the audited financial statements, free of charge, through the 'Request Information' tab on the investor relations website or by emailing email@example.com. AVG's Annual Report on Form 20-F and its 2015 Remuneration Report will also be available at www.sec.gov. The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) of AVG will be held on June 9, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. CET in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- AVG - Court orders squeeze-out (20.02.2017 14:45)
- AVG - Launches Powerful New Products for 2017 (12.01.2017 17:57)
- AVG - Avast Announces Expiration of Subsequent Offering Period and Completion of Offer for AVG (02.11.2016 11:05)
- Avast Announces Final Extension of the Offer for AVG (20.10.2016 12:30)
- Avast Closes Acquisition of AVG Technologies (05.10.2016 07:47)