NWR - Expiry of SSCF Waiver Agreement
New World Resources Plc (“NWR Plc”) and New World Resources N.V. (“NWR NV”, and NWR Plc and NWR NV, together with their subsidiaries, the “Group”) today announce that — although the Group is in continuing discussions with certain key stakeholders, including the Czech Government, regarding a restructuring of the Group’s financial indebtedness — a non-binding agreement with the Czech Government has not been secured. On this basis the ad-hoc group of senior creditors of the Group and shareholders in NWR Plc (the “AHG”) have not agreed to waive or extend the Super Senior Credit Facility Standstill and Waiver Agreement (the “SSCF Waiver”).
This expiry means that certain members of the Group are now in default under their financial obligations — obligations that are guaranteed by OKD.
Given the current status of discussions, it is unclear whether agreement on a restructuring plan can be reached before OKD has exhausted all available sources of financing and thus, whether OKD may be obliged to commence insolvency proceedings.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)