NWR - Extension of the First Milestone in SSCF Waiver
New World Resources Plc ('NWR Plc') and New World Resources N.V. ('NWR NV', and NWR Plc and NWR NV, together with their subsidiaries, the 'Group') today announce an extension of the first milestone contained in the current Super Senior Credit Facility standstill and temporary waiver until 22 April 2016.
As previously announced, the requisite majority of lenders under the Group's Super Senior Credit Facility agreed on 23 February 2016 to a standstill and temporary waiver. The terms of this standstill and temporary waiver were that it will remain in place until 31 July 2016, if certain milestones regarding the progress of negotiations and reaching of agreement on a restructuring of the Group are satisfied, namely: (a) a non-binding heads of agreement for the implementation of a restructuring of the Group with the Czech Government on or by 13 April 2016 (originally 31 March 2016, but extended with agreement of the requisite majority of lenders on 1 April 2016) (the “First Milestone”); and (b) a binding agreement regarding a restructuring with the Czech Government on or by 30 April 2016.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NWR - List of shareholders who held at least 5 per cent of votes at the General Meeting (08.11.2016 11:59)
- NWR - Resolutions Passed at the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Meeting of the Creditors (04.11.2016 07:18)
- NWR - Notice of Creditors' Meeting (25.10.2016 14:43)
- NWR - Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders (18.10.2016 10:29)
- NWR - Karbonia shares transferred to Prairie Mining Limited (12.10.2016 15:29)