Press release of Volkswagen AG
„Supervisory Board and Management Board jointly agreed that – given the current situation of the company – a signal should also be sent with respect to the topic of the Management Board’s remuneration.
Different models which would constitute a reasonable and fair solution for all parties involved are currently discussed and coordinated.
As a consequence, this would lead to a significant reduction of the variable remuneration. This would also subsequently apply to Mr. Poetsch at his own request.
The individual compensation components will be adopted in the forthcoming Supervisory Board meeting and will be published in the annual report on 28 April.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)
- Volkswagen extends suspension of production (27.03.2020 12:05)
- Volkswagen brand suspends production on Thursday due to corona crisis (18.03.2020 12:48)
- Volkswagen AG with positive business performance in 2019 (28.02.2020 16:32)
- Volkswagen AG to sell RENK shares to Triton (03.02.2020 15:11)