Press release of Volkswagen AG
„Supervisory Board and Management Board jointly agreed that – given the current situation of the company – a signal should also be sent with respect to the topic of the Management Board’s remuneration.
Different models which would constitute a reasonable and fair solution for all parties involved are currently discussed and coordinated.
As a consequence, this would lead to a significant reduction of the variable remuneration. This would also subsequently apply to Mr. Poetsch at his own request.
The individual compensation components will be adopted in the forthcoming Supervisory Board meeting and will be published in the annual report on 28 April.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)
- Volkswagen Group - Annual Report & Full Year Results 2020 (16.03.2021 13:28)
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)