Nokia completes the acquisition of Nakina Systems
April 1, 2016
Espoo, Finland - Nokia today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Canadian software firm Nakina Systems ("Nakina"). The acquisition, originally announced on February 21, 2016, complements Nokia's existing security portfolio and helps its customers meet the growing requirements of network security.
Nakina specializes in security and orchestration software for virtual and hybrid networks. Nakina's main customers operate some of the world's most demanding networks and include many of the largest global service providers. Previously, the companies had a five-year partnership whereby Nokia used Nakina's software in several customer projects.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)