Nokia completes the acquisition of Nakina Systems
April 1, 2016
Espoo, Finland - Nokia today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Canadian software firm Nakina Systems ("Nakina"). The acquisition, originally announced on February 21, 2016, complements Nokia's existing security portfolio and helps its customers meet the growing requirements of network security.
Nakina specializes in security and orchestration software for virtual and hybrid networks. Nakina's main customers operate some of the world's most demanding networks and include many of the largest global service providers. Previously, the companies had a five-year partnership whereby Nokia used Nakina's software in several customer projects.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)