RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank announces successful completion of public tender offer
Deutsche Bank announces successful completion of public tender offer
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/ NYSE: DB) announced the successful completion of the tender offers to repurchase up to 3 billion euros of five euro-denominated and up to 2 billion US dollars of eight US dollar-denominated senior unsecured debt securities. Deutsche Bank had launched the tender offers on 12 February 2016.
The two tender offers resulted in a repurchase of euro-denominated bonds with a notional value of 1.27 billion euros and of US dollar-denominated bonds with a notional value of 0.74 billion US dollars, equating to a total volume of 1.94 billion euros. During the last ten working days of the offer period for US dollar-denominated bonds investors tendered securities with a notional value of less than 1 million US dollars.
The relatively low investor participation in these public tender offers reflects improved market sentiment and an investor preference to retain exposure to Deutsche Bank.
Deutsche Bank expects to record a gain in the first-quarter 2016 of approximately 55 million euros from the repurchase of the securities.
Further details can be found on Deutsche Bank’s Investor Relations website under https://www.db.com/ir.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)
- Deutsche Bank and Zurich Italy complete the acquisition of Deutsche Bank Financial Advisors (18.10.2022 14:21)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.5 billion, its highest 2Q profit since 2011 (03.08.2022 13:53)
- Deutsche Bank - Changes to Deutsche Bank’s Group Management Committee (03.06.2022 15:18)