RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Telekom plans to maintain growth while increasing investments
Deutsche Telekom plans to maintain growth while increasing investments
- Revenue growth planned with integrated products, cloud services, and in the United States
- Adjusted EBITDA expected to increase by more than 6 percent to around 21.2 billion euros
- Free cash flow expected to be up by around 8 percent at some 4.9 billion euros
- Investments in terms of cash capex with a focus on network build-out and transformation set to increase to 11.2 billion euros
Increasing customer numbers for fiber-optic lines and integrated products, growing cloud revenues, and yet further growth in mobile customer numbers in the United States: Deutsche Telekom plans to maintain the dynamic growth of the last year and continue to grow profitably in 2016. Substantial increases are planned in revenue, adjusted EBITDA, and free cash flow, assuming constant exchange rates and a comparable composition of the Group compared with 2015.
Thus, the Group confirms its growth profile from the 2015 Capital Markets Day and the ambition levels communicated there.
Deutsche Telekom plans to achieve revenue growth in 2016, driven in the United States by continued customer growth and increasing service revenues. The basis for comparison for net revenue – as for the other key financial indicators – is the 2015 pro forma figure, assuming above all a comparable composition of the Group.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results for the Full Year 2022 and Q4 2022 (23.02.2023 16:27)
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2022 (15.11.2022 14:07)
- Deutsche Telekom continues growth course (16.08.2022 11:05)
- Deutsche Telekom enters partnership with DigitalBridge and Brookfield for GD Towers (15.07.2022 13:33)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)