AVG Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal-Year 2015 Financial Results
Company Grows Annual Revenues 14 Percent to a Record of $428.3 Million AMSTERDAM, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the online security company™ for devices, data and people, today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal-year ended December 31, 2015.
Fourth Quarter and Fiscal-Year 2015 Highlights
- Achieved record quarterly revenue of $109.5 million and record fiscal-year revenue of $428.3 million, reflecting annual growth of 9 and 14 percent, respectively.
- Quarterly subscription-based revenue grew 15 percent over the same period of last year, comprising over 81 percent of total revenue. For the full year, subscription-based revenue grew 23 percent to $346.2 million.
- ZEN user base grew over 170 percent sequentially to 47 million users.
- Achieved 30 percent non-GAAP adjusted operating income margin in the fourth quarter and 29 percent for the full year 2015.
- Delivered earnings per share of $0.47 in the fourth quarter and $1.81 for the full year 2015.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- AVG - Court orders squeeze-out (20.02.2017 14:45)
- AVG - Launches Powerful New Products for 2017 (12.01.2017 17:57)
- AVG - Avast Announces Expiration of Subsequent Offering Period and Completion of Offer for AVG (02.11.2016 11:05)
- Avast Announces Final Extension of the Offer for AVG (20.10.2016 12:30)
- Avast Closes Acquisition of AVG Technologies (05.10.2016 07:47)