Central European Media Enterprises Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Earnings Release
CME will also host a teleconference and audio webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2015 financial results on Monday, February 22, 2016 at 9 a.m. New York time (2 p.m. London time and 3 p.m. Prague time). The audio webcast and teleconference will refer to presentation slides which will be available on CME's website at www.cme.net prior to the call.
To access the teleconference, U.S. and international callers may dial +1-785-424-1055 ten minutes prior to the start time and reference passcode CETVQ415. The conference call will be audio webcasted live via www.cme.net. It can be listened to on iPads, iPhones and a range of devices supporting Android and Windows operating systems.
A digital audio replay will be available for two weeks following the call at www.cme.net.
CME is a media and entertainment company operating leading businesses in six Central and Eastern European markets with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME broadcasts 36 television channels in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action, bTV Lady and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma, Nova World and Mini TV), the Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport 1, Nova Sport 2, Nova International, Fanda, Smichov and Telka), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, Acasa Gold, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro, MTV Romania, PRO TV Chisinau and Acasa in Moldova), the Slovak Republic (TV Markíza, Markíza International, Doma and Dajto), and Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A, Brio, Oto and Kino). CME is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CETV”.
For additional information, please contact: Mark Kobal Head of Investor Relations Central European Media Enterprises +420 242 465 576 email@example.com
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2019 (30.04.2019 16:43)