USD 1.85 billion senior notes issued by Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc. have been redeemed as part of Nokia'
Nokia announced today that the USD 1.85 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes issued by Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc., comprising the USD 650 million 4.625% notes due July 2017, USD 500 million 8.875% notes due January 2020 and USD 700 million 6.750% notes due November 2020, have been redeemed in accordance with terms and conditions of the notes. Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Alcatel-Lucent S.A., the French company controlled by Nokia.
The redemption is part of Nokia's EUR 7 billion capital structure optimization program announced on October 29, 2015, which focuses on, among other things, reducing interest-bearing liabilities of the combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent by approximately EUR 2 billion.
Alcatel-Lucent S.A. has also on February 9, 2016 terminated its EUR 504 million revolving credit facility. Following these transactions all debt items in the combined company capital structure are based on investment grade documentation and have no financial covenants.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)